Friday, May 31, 2013

Super Friday


Continuing in my "cartoon" theme this week's final offering is about Superheros.
There's lots of cakes, cupcakes, cakepops and cookies out there with these themes and here's just a very few of them.

Best Dressed Cookies in NSW has these neat superhero cookies




The New Edge in Syney blogged about her spiderman cakepops.


From Bellisimo comes this really good Batman cake - the figure was purchased but the rest is cake and fondant.


Cakes by Carol has this impressive spiderman cake (I could do this! Not!).


I think this next two are very effective from Gingerbread Lady (and do-able for me if I could keep my hands from shaking during the piping!): 



And how cute are these iced biscuits from Butterwinks featuring Wonderwoman, Batman and Flash.


Have a great weekend everyone.











No comments:

Post a Comment