Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm in House Heaven

Oh my giddy Aunt, I'm in house heaven with house cookies and biscuits galore!
Just look at these beautiful houses (in case you missed it, I'm on a mission this week to bring house-shaped cakey/cookie thingies to your eyes, based on a momentous happening in my very small life at age 5 - see Monday's post).

First one has very nice piped decorations and comes from Scrumptious Surprises


From Domestic Sugar I like this sweet house which was made as a thank you gift:


This next group of colourful houses come from Ashleigh's Cookie Couture and were made for an open house viewing.
With just 5 colours there is lots of variety.


I love the simple colours of these houses from Funky Cookie Studio


And finally here's some beautiful ones with picket fences and keys in pastel tones from Bake at 350.
They also give a step-by-step pictorial of how they iced these beauties.




No comments:

Post a Comment