Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cupcake houses


I'm having a great time this week with my "houses" theme. 
Today I'm looking at house cupcakes.
A cupcake presents only a small area on which to build your house and I found the following examples.
From Vivian’s Blog-O-Rama come these wee houses made from marshmallows, tiny lollies and fruit roll up grass with toblerone for the roofs (or is that "rooves"?)


From The Cupcake Blog comes this cheerful wee house - lots of detail and quite fiddly I would imagine.


Here's a neat solution to the house theme on cupcakes - add a flat house made from fondant using a house-shaped cutter from Cupcake Passion.



And from Wilton come these cuties (which I suspect are actually made in one of those big cupcake baking tins you can get now). They have a bit of a fairy tale look to them, but in different colours would I think, look more "housey" than fairytale castle. Very sweet though.




Have a great day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment