Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Of mice and monsters

Couture Cakehouse Melbourne has made a few cartoon character themed cakes, like this Sesame Street cake for a first birthday. Bold colours and simple design. Cake pops too.


This really nice Minnie cake - I love, love, love the bow - also with cake pops to match!


 Further down their page there's this gorgeous cake box with a bow - yes I know not "cartoon-themed, but hey it's my blog and I can do what I like - so there! 


There's lots to see here - it's worth a scroll down to see their wonderful pirate ship and the spiderman-on-the-building cake with cake pops to match.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, B1?" 
"I think I am, B2!"
I'm thinking that these are very good-looking cakes with a nice professional finish to them.


See you tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment