Thursday, June 20, 2013

Not more Robot cakes...

...nope not more Robot Cakes - Robot CUPcakes!

Firstly from Hello Naomi in Newcastle NSW - who according to her bio is (appropriately for my topic) "a robot programming computer engineer turned cake girl" - comes these robot cupcakes which you can mix and match so they get different bodies and legs (a bit like that funny "split" book we used to have when we were kids). What a great idea!



Found these easy-peasy marshmallow robot cupcakes from a site dedicated to robots (I'm in heaven!).


And I also love these simple but sweet home-made ones from Prairie Hive by Alayna


Sheek Shindigs have this idea for robot cake toppers which I reckon involves a lot of square and round fondant cutters. 
Do-able I think.



I want these neat robot cupcake pans called "yumbots" from The Party Animal. Just fill with mixture, bake and decorate. 
The heads swivel too. How cute are they! 



No comments:

Post a Comment