Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Alice


It's the end of the week - don't know whether to laugh or cry. The weeks are flying by and so much to do. 
Finishing the week off with more Alice stuff and this time it's iced cookies. I really like these ones from Ali Bees Bake shop.
Ali lives in Missouri and from what I can gather she does not sell her cookies, which is a shame because she has some awesome ones on her site.





Couldn't find out who these next ones were made by but found them on here.


The Art of the Cookie had this beautifully detailed one:



and also these (don't know who the maker is):


I hope you all have a great weekend whatever you are doing. I'm off to an afternoon tea tomorrow with some gals I haven't seen in a while, which should be fun. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment