Friday, June 28, 2013

Mixed music for Friday


For today I'm presenting a mixed bag of musical yummy stuff!

Arty McGoo has these musical cookies on her blog site. I love the composers and the letters spelling out music.




Amelie's Kitchen in the UK has this bright and cheery xylophone cake for a young budding musician.



From Cake Central comes this old radio - made for an older rocker (more my vintage! lol)



At Cake Chooser this piano might be legless (could be a message there) but the interior is awesome. I'm guessing it's all edible - how darn shiny is that gold! 


Have a great weekend everyone.
Oh, also if anyone has any ideas for topics on this blog - cakes you'd like to see or particular cake/cookie designers you'd like to see featured, let me know on my facebook page.






No comments:

Post a Comment