Friday, April 19, 2013

occupational cakes

It's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend. 
This got me thinking about the jobs we do and if anyone makes cakes that are job-related.
Well, you know what, there aren't very many.
I'd posted yesterday on the Cakeriffic facebook page about a guy who resigned from his job and instead of giving them a letter he write his resignation on a cake.
Here's the piccie:


How good is that! I love the bit at the end where he says "if you enjoy this cake, you can order more..." 
You can read the story here.

I found this neat cake for a couple of people who were joining the Police force. It's from Caketrix in Sydney.


They also have this simple but effective celebration cake on their facebook page:


In fact Caketrix have lots of cakes of all sorts on their facebook page - well worth a look.

Have a great weekend everyone.











No comments:

Post a Comment