Friday, March 29, 2013

Good stuff

With regard to Easter eggs, I don't know what others do, but in our house we give them out on Easter Sunday.
This year that's going to be perfect because it gives me today and tomorrow to (possibly) make some of these cute fondant bunnies from Verusca Walker.



This free tutorial has been made by Learn Cake Decorating Online and they have lots of other free tutorials. They and   Verusca will be at the Cakeriffic expo in August.
Here's the You Tube video - you'll need about 16 minutes to watch Verusca work her magic. 

I made some mudcake and some ganache last night because I'm thinking cake pops, however I am out of pop-sticks :(
All is saved though, because I've just found these cute wee lambs from The Pink Whisk in the UK.

These ones use a Cadbury Creme Egg inside, however I'm thinking that they will work just as well as cake pops without the sticks. There's a good step-by-step process on their website and I have some sugarpaste in the cupboard! 
Woohoo all set to go! 



Happy Easter everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment