Friday, March 1, 2013

Cute and colourful.

Being a self-confessed soccer tragic, I couldn't go past these cakes from Cake Love.
My Dad loved soccer and I'm carrying on with that love.  Perfect for your soccer-loving son/daughter/husband/s.o. birthday or whatever. 




These guys also sell supplies - go to their facebook page and check out their photos. They have some awesome stuff here - lots of cake pops, cup cakes, theme cakes and this cute guy

 How cute and colourful is he! 
Don't forget to "like" their facebook (they only had 8 likes when I wrote this - so sad!).
This is the end of my first week of showcases and I hope you have enjoyed them. More next Monday. 
If you know a person that has a cake business of some sort and would like to see them featured on the Cakeriffic blog, drop me a line.  
Enjoy your weekend and eat cake!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment