Thursday, March 28, 2013

chirpy

Todays post is about chicks and eggs. 
Raspberri Cupcakes from Sydney has a few ideas which look pretty good and quite simple to make (if I can get off this darn computer I may have a go myself).
Here's a chicky macaron atop a trifle:

Or if you couldn't be bothered with the trifle, present your macaron chicky in a nest:


Stephanie has come up with another great easter food idea - Cheesecake-filled chocolate eggs


Stephanie uses passionfruit sauce for the yolk of the egg, but I think you could also use lemon curd (you Aussies call it "lemon butter"). Obviously you have to use a chilled cheesecake recipe (not a "baked" cheesecake - could be a wee bit messy! grin). 
She has the instructions on her blog - scroll down for them.
I love this variation using a pastel-coloured egg instead of a brown chocolate one.







No comments:

Post a Comment