Monday, July 8, 2013

SCUD Day!

So Friday slipped me by because when I got up for my walk, I had a flat tyre. Result of this was 2 new tyres and 2 hours of sitting and waiting for new ones to be put on. Too much other stuff to do when I got home so the blog got overlooked.

And, I have no idea what I'm going to blog about today.

According to www.daysoftheyear.com today is Town Crier day and also SCUD Day. This stands for Savour the Comic, Unplug the Drama Day (shouldn't it be stcutdd!) and encourages those of us whose lives might have a touch too much drama to step back, relax, and enjoy the funnier side of life. Relaxation and humour are good for your physical and mental wellbeing, so turn the drama down a notch and enjoy a good laugh instead.

I have no idea how I'm going to get a cake-related topic from that!

So google "funny cakes" and this is the sort of stuff you get (not sure if this is a wedding cake or a divorce cake):


Sorry about this next one from No, Really, You Can Eat It! but I did laugh out loud!


I'm trying to work out what sort of celebration inspires you to make a complete set of teeth cake!
Found at Worth Star.com.


This next one cracked me up, although the words have obviously been photoshopped in.


And this one must have been really useful on a so many levels!



Fortunately tomorrow is going to be Sugar Cookie Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment