Thursday, July 11, 2013

Other flying things

So, I was thinking bees and now I'm thinking "other flying insects" - dragonflies, butterflies - and here's what I came up with:

Not many decent looking dragonfly cakes, but this one found at Coolest Birthday Cakes is kinda cute for a kiddies birthday.


And this one found at Cake Central is sweet.


That was pretty much the best of what I found however there are some nice butterfly cakes like this one from 
Incredible Icing in England:


I guess by their very nature these cakes are more for kids than adults, but here's one that's a bit more elegant found at Tablespoon.com


I love these ones which look easy-peasy. You'll find them on the website of the Victorian Strawberry Industry.
Perfect for adults too:


Gotta fly away now and do some "proper" work.










No comments:

Post a Comment