Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bunnies.

Okay so it's nearly Easter and a lot of people are going away and then there's the rest of us! lol.

I've been neglecting the blog and am back on it today to share some fantastic things I found on the net.
There's lots of themes for Easter - 
bunnies, baskets, eggs, chicks, crosses 
and lots of ways to do them.  

Who doesn't love a bunny. I reckon you don't even have to be an expert to make a good-looking bunny cake like these:

 


They make me smile with their simplicity 
and I found them here.


Always good for ideas, Bakerella takes you through a 
step-by-step tutorial to make these cute-as cake pop bunnies. The Chenille-stick ears are one solution for ears that stick up:



Cake Journal in the USA has a tutorial for these 
carrot cake pops, although you may have to find 
a substitute for the green part



I couldn't go past this fantastic idea from Hungry Happenings
This also has a step-by-step tutorial. Great fun and my favourite (have bookmarked that page).


Now I'm off to make some hot cross buns for tomorrow.
Happy Easter.






No comments:

Post a Comment