Friday, November 15, 2013

flowerpops.

As you might know if you've been with me for a while, I like cake pops, so naturally today's offering is about cake pops that somehow involve the flower theme.



I love the delicate colours and decoration of these beautiful cakepops from De La Rosa Cupcakes in Perth, WA.



I think the petals of these roses are likely to be 
moulding chocolate. 
These are from Cake Pops and More in Cairnlea Vic.


These upside down pops are also from Cake Pops and More.



A slightly different type of rose are these from 
The petals have been piped on - very effective and quite simple to do.


Rather than a bunch of flowers, 
why not a bunch of flowerpots.
These were made by Cake Pop Creations in Perth, WA.


Sweet Empire in Cheltenham Vic, have these stunning full bloom rose cake pops on their site. I don't know how they did these - steady hand I suspect is part of it. Just beautiful.


Have a great weekend everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment