Thursday, September 19, 2013

Today's the big day!

Ahoy, me Hearties!
Avast ye - todays the day when we all get to talk like aarr Pirate, so batten down the hatches, hoist the Jolly Roger and splice the mainbrace me bucko!
All hands hoay, weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen for today's cake booty from  near and far.


Blow me down me Bucko, this one's got a hefty cutlass to cleave this cake to the brisket and scuttle it.



above from Jagode & Dinozavri

Blimey! Matey, this cake looks like it cost a few pieces of eight! You'll need a bit of heave ho for this one.




above from My Creative Way

Shiver me timbers me fellow seadogs, this cake's all shipshape, must have cost a lot of doubloons to make.


above from Sugarcraft by Soni

We don't want any bilge-sucking, landlubbers and any son of a biscuit eater or scurvy dog who tries to hornswaggle, well we'll keelhaul 'im, hang 'im from the yardarm with a hempen halter and make 'im walk the plank. 'e'll be shark bait and end up in Davy Jones' Locker. Savvy?




above from Designer Cakes UK.


Yo ho ho this one looks like a bit of a scallywag


above from Michelle Sugar Art


Blow the man down - dead men tell no tales!

No comments:

Post a Comment