Monday, September 30, 2013

21st birthday cakes

I have a son turning 21 this week (heck where did the time go!), however he's announced that he's going to have a party in December when it's the holidays. This is possibly good (I think) because it'll give me more time to come up with a cake.
So naturally I thought that this week I'd concentrate on 21st cakes for sons and daughters.

Jojo from Boutique Cake Designs by Jojo has some gorgeous cakes on her facebook page.
Here's a sampling of them.

First are a couple of giant cupcake cakes. The second one has guitars which is an idea, as my son is very musical and has a band.



Connor's not into cars, however this cake is brilliant for a wanna-be racing car son:

Quite an elegant cake and I love that big flower.


I love the simplicity of this cake and it's clean lines. Very nice.









No comments:

Post a Comment