Monday, May 5, 2014

So I missed it!

So I missed May 4 and the opportunity to go around say "May the fourth be with you!" aagh. 
So I'm "celebrating" it today with some great pictures of 
Star Wars cakes and stuff.

One of my favourite cake artists is Richards Cakes from Manchester England.
Here's one of his May 4th cakes:



Charlie's Yarra Valley Cakes are based near me in the beautiful Yarra Valley in Victoria. 
They made this Yoda cake a while ago.



Coca Cakes from Rowville in Victoria has a lego Star wars cake on her facebook page.



Another fantastic Yoda cake 
- this one from Creative Cake Art in Melbourne, Victoria.


Shut Up Eat Cake offer this different take 
on the Star Wars theme. 
They are based in Middle Park, Victoria.


Ending with not a cake, but my niece's little boy 
dressed up and ready to go!










No comments:

Post a Comment