Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Take the cake and...

Whilst blogging about the James Bond cakes last week I was impressed by the cakes at It Takes the Cake based in Alfred Cove, Western Australia. So impressed was I, that I thought I'd blog exclusively about them today.

Look at this fabulous "old radio" cake. How fantastic is that!





Hilarious lolly-eating big shark. Love this!


Love the London bus. Great idea for the older pommie!



Gorgeous pastel colours for the baby celebration.


I had to put the next one in because the DH is Scottish - makes me want to get married to him all over again just so we could have cute cake toppers like this!



I'd love to show them all here but go and have a look yourself and like them on facebook
They also do cupcakes and cookies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment