Monday, August 5, 2013

Cakeriffic was awesome.


Wow - Cakeriffic was totally awesome!

Firstly I wanted to thank all the volunteers who helped out at Cakeriffic at the weekend. I appreciate that very much. You all did an awesome job and I'm very grateful for your help.

I was totally blown away by the number of people who came along - it was awesome and I thank all of you for your support and positive feedback. 

There have of course been a couple of small teething issues, which we are looking to rectify. 
We will be changing the camera angle on the demo area and I have already spoken to the hire company about this. 
And the demo area will be away from the cafe or blocked off to minimised the noise from that service.

We have had a few suggestions which we'll look into and assess as to whether we can apply those things to the expo. 
There's always stuff to learn no matter how long you've done this sort of thing for and it's no different here. The traders I'm sure have learnt a lot too.

I want to thank the traders for putting their faith in us and also our special guests, Verusca, John and Stella and also the GABO contestants. You were all fabulous and I hope next time to actually get around and watch some of your demos and buy some stuff (thinking...nah, that's not gonna happen, I'll be too busy).

I'll post the winners of our competitions in the next post coming up in just a minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment